*THIS VIDEO IS SPONSORED BY IL MAKIAGE*
My first makeup tutorial post-baby! It only took 4.5 months lol, well worth the wait though. In this video, I am creating a sultry summer soft glam look with some of my favorite IL MAKIAGE products! I am a huge fan of their Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation, it is literally perfect for all skin types and comes in 40 different shades. I found my perfect match and now you can too! Plus, you get to try up to 4 products for 14 days for free! Click here to take their POWERMATCH Quiz now!
Products used in this tutorial
– No Filter Poreless Base Smoothing Primer – https://bit.ly/2Yn1eu4
– Woke Up Like This Flawless Base Foundation in 230 – https://bit.ly/3hlkArb
– F*ck I’m Flawless Perfecting Concealer in 15 – https://bit.ly/2EfGFck
– Loose Powder in Deep – https://bit.ly/3lj335o
– Brow Factor Long-Wear Eyebrow Gel in Espresso – https://bit.ly/3l8fYqu
– Color Boss Master Eyeshadow Palette – https://bit.ly/3j1EwzG
– Inkliner in Black – https://bit.ly/34r6sZI
– Icon Mascara in Black – https://bit.ly/32jUi2l
– Mineral Baked Contour in Scuse Me – https://bit.ly/3l7CXC1
– Mineral Baked Blush in Vogue – https://bit.ly/3j5NxYI
– Mineral Baked Highlighter in Material Girl – https://bit.ly/3laNMDF
– Waterproof Lip Liner in Coffee – https://bit.ly/32h7QLH
– Lip Slip Lipstick in Chunky Monkey – https://bit.ly/2Yk3vX9
Music by MDMN – Mimosas – https://thmatc.co/?l=8A800ECB
It was nice to finally film and get dolled up again. Something about doing makeup and filming tutorials is very therapeutic to me. I am looking forward to creating more and hopefully more often than I have lately. With a new baby, nothing is set in stone. But we are learning to be flexible and do what we can when we can. Hope you enjoy this look!
FTC Discloser: This post contains some complimentary products sent in a PR package, some purchased items, and affiliate links. All opinions are honest and my own.