Happy New Year everyone! My first post of the year, and it’s only 2 days late! ((SMH)) Well, at least I got it up before the first week of the year was over. This was a tutorial that I did a little while back that was supposed to go up for New Year’s Eve. However, me still being a newbie at editing, I ran into a few issues with the sound. I’m hoping that if I keep practicing, I’ll get better at it at some point!
Also, I attempted a cut crease eye look for the first time. Let’s just say, I definitely should have practiced the technique before jumping right into filming. It did turn out nice but took a look a really long to film, which lead to my camera overheating and cutting off. For some reason, mirrorless camera’s can’t be on for a really long time, so they happen to do this quite often. Anyways, I hope you enjoy the tutorial, and all the products used are listed below.
Products used in this tutorial
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation in shade #13
- Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge and Holiday Collection Brushes (Read more about these!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Granite
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Pro Pencil in Base 2
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Lime Crime Venus Palette (shades Aura and Icon)
- Giorgio Armani Eye Tints in shade #24
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Master Palette by Mario (shades Kim, Violeta, Muse, and NYC)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette (shade Pink Champagne)
- Tarte Tartiest Clay Paint Liner in Black
- Lilly Lashes Glamour Collection 3D Mink Lashes in
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Palette in Deep
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Deep
- Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder
- Nars Blush in Taos
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Rose Quartz
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation in shade N110
- Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kit in Mary Jo
Well, I hope you enjoyed this New Year’s Eve makeup tutorial! It’s a glam look for any occasion, really! Love it or hate it? Have you tried a cut crease eye look before? Share your experience and tips with me in the comments below!