This weekend I took some time to get organized, and stumbled across some footage that I never got around to edit! Well, I figured no reason to let a pretty makeup look go to waste! lol Check out my first fun lip color look. I tend to shy away from bright and fun colors, not sure why, but I guess I think I can’t pull it off. I fell in love with this Lime Crime Peacock shade, beautiful teal lip color! This look definitely encouraged me to play with color a little bit more, so who knows what I’ll try next. Let me know what you think in the comments below!
Products used in this look!
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme in shade Mahogany
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Definer in Granite
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
- Tartelette in Bloom Eyeshadow Palette (shades )
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Creme Colour Liner in Jet Black
- Lilly Lashes Glamour Collection 3D Mink Lashes
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Amande
- Tarte the Sculptor Contouring Face Slenderizer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit in Deep
- e.l.f High Definition Undereye Setting Powder
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in 504 Kink & Kisses (Find out more here!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Illuminator in So Hollywood
- Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray in Lemongrass
- Lime Crime Velvetine in Peacock (included in this trio set)
- Spectrum Collections The Glam Clam Brushes
- My Brush Set 10-Piece Oval Brush Set
FTC Discloser: This video is not sponsored but may contain some complimentary products and affiliate links. All opinions are honest and my own.