This is a sponsored conversation on behalf of Tampax at Walmart. All opinions are my own.
I’m the girl who likes to switch things up quite a bit. My style, my hair, and most definitely my nails, I love to switch up and try new things. Also, I tend to swap out my purses a lot depending on the outfit and the look I’m going for. The one thing that may actually stay the same, is the contents that I carry in it! Check out my 7 must-have items, that I always carry in any purse!
Now, don’t get me wrong! Some things do get taken out or added according to the size of the bag or my destination. But for the most part, the essentials are always there and available when I need them. So, what do I usually carry in my purse?
- Phone charger and headphones – God forbid your phone dies, or you can’t tune someone out, or have to sit in silence!
- Compact and lip color – Just in case you ever run into someone important and need to refresh your makeup.
- Business cards – Again, just in case you run into anyone important. Like, the new princess, Meghan Markle. You never know, right?!
- Hand sanitizer – Nobody has time for Germs!
- My wallet and ID – Can’t drive or feed into my shopping addiction without them!
- Lint roller – We have four dogs. Enough said.
- Last but not least, Tampax Radiant from Walmart – I definitely can’t leave the house without them. EVER! I don’t do well with certain surprises and it’s always nice to help a friend if she is in need too! Tampax Radiant is perfect because they are pocket size and fit discretely in your purse or pocket! Plus, they come in this unique re-sealable wrapper with a cute floral pattern on it.
My husband constantly tells me all the time, “preparation is key!” So, I make sure to keep these items handy at all times. Especially Tampax Radiant, you never know when they may help save the day for me or a friend! Make sure to grab yourself a box from Walmart! What are your go-to carry items in your purse? Let me know in the comments below!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tampax Radiant at Walmart. The opinions and text are all mine.